February 17, 2017

Eiffel Collage!

Happy Friday to all of you! Did you see the incredible NEW RELEASE with so much Paris goodness? Well if you missed it, just click the link above to see Eau De Parfume, Eiffel Collage and Roses in Paris!
Today I am sharing a card using the Eiffel Collage and what a beautiful background stamp it is. I first stamped card stock using VersaMark and clear embossed. Next I inked over the entire surface with Distress Black Soot, ironed off the embossed ink.
I did stamp the image a second time using Archival Black, heat set and then watered colored the images. I did mask off the doves to keep them nice and clean. The stamps were stamped in Archival Red Geranium and Sky Blue. All were fussy cut and adhered with gel medium.
Have a most wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting today!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: