September 3, 2016

Live in the Sunshine

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Julie here, with a Mixed Media card using The Outpost and Grunge Elements stamp sets from Artistic Outpost available on Our Daily Bread Designs website.


I started by die cutting and embossing a piece of pumpkin cardstock using the Our Daily Bread Designs Pierced Rectangles Dies and mounted the die cut frame onto the black card base.

I stamped the grid image and border from Grunge Elements with bright melon ink onto the edge of the pumpkin pie layer before mounting the black frame cut and embossed with the ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.

I stamped the large image from The Outpost with archival black ink and used a stencil brush as well as sponge daubers to apply pumpkin and bright melon ink to the sky area (masking the house before sponging).

I added the script image from The Outpost with pumpkin ink and the large splatter from Grunge Elements with bright melon ink to the sky area before cutting the panel.

I mounted the layered focal image panels onto the black die cut frame (the main panel was added with dimensional foam), added the sentiment as well as three of the leaves from The Outpost.

To finish off the card, I used a clear glitter pen to add sheen to the leaves and windowpanes. 

I hope I have inspired you to create a project using your Artistic Outpost stamps this weekend and if so, we would love for you to join us in on our September Show Us Your AO Art Challenge- click here for details.
 
Thanks again for stopping by- I hope you have a fabulous week!!

Designer- Julie Gearinger

No comments: