May 10, 2016

Plant Seeds


Hello, Avril here today and I'm featuring a card made with the Harvest set of stamps and the Seed Packet background from the March New Release which are available on Our Daily Bread Designs website.

I know the  stamp title is Harvest, but this time I wanted to create a vintage/spring feel to this card.

I stamped the seed packet with black archival and shaded it with Antique linen DI before using  DI markers to colour the veg. I stamped it again and fussy cut some of the elements, tucking them in behind the main image. My farmer boy was also stamped and coloured with Antique linen DI.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.

Don't forget the May Show Us Your Art challenge is now open and we would love to see what you create using Artistic Outpost stamps, all the details are here.

Designer:  Avril Bailey


No comments: