April 5, 2016

Fun is Good





Hello, and thanks for joining me,  today I'm featuring the gent from the Ice Cream Shoppe and the Bottle Caps Background,  which are both  from the New March  Releases.  I also used the words from the Think and Wonder Set.
My background was stamped onto white card and all the colouring was done with Distress inks.  My gent  from the Ice Cream Shoppe was fussy cut before adding to the background.  I thought the 'fun' words from the Think and Wonder set were a great sentiment with this background.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you're enjoying the New Releases, if you missed them you can find them all here.

Designer:  Avril Bailey


4 comments:

Joan said...

Fab card Avril, love those bottle tops and the wording


Joan x

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, the card ist very beautiful.
Greets Carola

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great job, Avril. Love all the colors. xoxo

Unknown said...

Such a FUN card, Avril! It's so colorful and makes me want to drink a soda!! :) :) XOXO-Shari