August 19, 2014

You are Braver


Hi there!  Lisa here today, with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog! This week, I have a Mixed Media card to share with you using stamps from the Think and Wonder and Typography plates.

Before I share the details of my card, I wanted to remind you that the AO Referral Challenge is back, and is now called Show Us your AO Art!  You can see all the details for this months challenge here on our Blog.  We would love to see what you are creating with Artistic Outpost plates!

To create the background panel, I applied Modeling Paste to a Chevron Stencil.  The sweet girl from the Think and Wonder plate is stamped in Black Archival on White card stock, then I trimmed the panel down to the size I wanted to use on my card.  I only used a portion of the quote from the image on the Think and Wonder plate, stamping the quote in Black Archival on White card stock, then die cutting the panel with Our Daily Bread Designs Custom Pennant Dies.  I sponged the edges with Ranger Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and layered on a Black panel.  To embellish, I added some flecks of Black Paint, Crystal Flourishes, and a Mini Rose with leaves that were die cut using the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die.

Designer - Lisa Somerville


No comments: