August 21, 2014

Happy Christmas

I have been using one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets today, SNOWY WOODS from Artistic Outpost.
To create the background I die cut an oval from white card, placed the oval piece into the cenre of the card and then brayered over the oval with Broken China and touches of Fired Brick Distress Paint.
I stamped my focal image with Potting Soil Archival Ink and I also added a touch of shading to the oval using Broken China Distress Ink. I also included a banner stamped with Happy Christmas from the same plate.
25 has been added using Alpha Parts, colouring with a touch of wax to highlight. I also included some background stamping using the stamp from the GENERATION REDUX plate.
I also included a large poinsettia die cut from Clearly For Art Film which I coloured with Alcohol Inks. I also added a small tag stamped with 'DEC'.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans xx



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, Tracy! I love everything about this Christmas card! The colors, the stamping, that brilliant poinsettia! I especially love your spirit of making Christmas cards this early! I'm truly in awe!! XOXO-Shari T.

Cocofolies said...

Really gorgeous card Tracy, the poinsetta is wonderful!!! Coco x