September 16, 2013

Do Not Conform



Hi, Gerrie here today sharing a card created with one of the quotes from the Chalkboard Wisdom plate.  I choose this saying, because of the first 3 words..."do not CONFORM".  That about says it all about me.  I hate to conform to rules and regulations and dislike doing what everyone else is doing or wear what everyone else is wearing....gee...does that sound like me?  YUP!  I just like to be ME.  lol  For the background, I chose a very colorful paper that looks like it's covered in various Washi tapes.  I then choose to stencil over that paper, using a stencil from Just a Trace, stencil mini, Palazzo.  I choose to use the picked raspberry Distress ink to use thru the stencil.  I love how the paper and the stencil go together.

Designer - Gerrie Johnnic

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great project Gerrie! That fun and colorful background really draws attention to the sentiment.

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cool background - and I agree that this is maybe the best sentiment in the new release... certainly speaks to me too! I love those pink accents in the words - fabulous card.
Alison x