April 6, 2013

Curiouser....and Curiouser

Happy Saturday! This is Kate and today it is my turn to share. I made this card when I was playing around with the storybook images from the Wonderland Collage plate.  My background is patterned paper that I have added a bit of gesso to.  On top I added a Spellbinders die cut. The background script on the die cut is from the Flappers stamp plate. I stamped my main image on a piece of patterned cardstock and then colored it in using Distress Markers. The result is soft. I then used a bit of twine to wrap around the card base and added my sentiment. Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to join in the April Referral challenge.

Designer - Kate Yetter

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love the background of altered paper, and delicious tinting on the image...
Alison x

Terry said...

Kate, I love the depth you created with the lovely colored images! Nice pop on the SB die! Pretty card!