March 21, 2013

Impulse To Soar

This week I am showcasing the fabulous BIRDS OF A FEATHER plate.

My background has been painted with sky Fresco Finish paint and then stamped with the background from the Secretary Pool plate using cobalt Archival Ink, adding machine stitching around the edges for further interest. The dimensional flower has been coloured with Distress Inks to coordinate with the other elements in my card.
I created a paper cast of my focal image using tissues and pva glue, and once dry I coloured with salty ocean Distress Ink and highlighted the raised textural areas with Treasure Silver. I also added a mini tag, adding SOAR to add further interest to my card. The fabulous sentiment is from the Quote and Quotables plate.

Thanks so much for stopping by. x

DesignerTracy Evans

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous card, Tracy - that cast is amazing!
Alison x

Terry said...

So pretty in blue! Love that splattered effect!

barbarayaya62 said...

LOve love love this color!!! Fab card!!!! barbarayaya