September 23, 2012

Hurray for Hollywood

Hi everyone, my piece this week features some really great images from the newly released Picture Star plate.  This set is full of so much glamor and elegance.  I wanted to have a really sharp black and white piece to set off the images.  For the main images, I used Ranger Specialty Stamping paper and Jet Black Archival ink to get a nice crisp saturated stamping. Then I used craft white on a black panel to back it up. The stars were coated with black Stickles for lots of bling.  Just for fun I threw in some film strip ribbon and made a little marquee with the stage lights stamp.  If you haven't seen this new stamp set, you really should check it out here.  It is chocked full of wonderful images!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda Coughlin, Guest Designer

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

I love this glamorous B&W number... so full of nostalgia and style!
Alison x