February 15, 2011

Hot Chocolate Pocket

I thought the wonderful Cocoa image from Think & Wonder was perfect for making a Hot Chocolate Gift Pocket.

I measured my hot chocolate package, and then cut a strip from Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper several inches shorter than the package (I could have done the full height and used a circle punch at the top, but I loved how the foil from the package coordinated with the paper).
Next, I scored the strip about 1/2" wider than my package and ended with a 1" tab to fold over and attach the pocket together. I used strong double-sided tape at the tab and the bottom to create the pocket.

I added the Postcard image from Ephemeral Backgrounds down the side and a sentiment from Think & Wonder at the bottom. I finished with a wrap of chocolate twill ribbon. I love how these images look stamped on designer papers.

3 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a fabulous idea! This looks so great in the blues and browns.

Connie Fossenier said...

Ah Stephanie love your chocolate pocket...cannot wait to start working with this set...
connie paxman

Jean Franks Beck said...

WOW! Gorgeous! So brilliant to combine those images with that patterned paper of Tim's - a match made in heaven. TFS!