February 2, 2011

Artistic Outpost in ATC's


I love to make ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and the new stamp sheet Think and Wonder has wonderful images that work so well as ATC's.  For those of you who don't know what an ATC is, it is a work of art that is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. Size, and the fact that they are to be traded, not sold, are the only requirements. For the first card, the stamped image was perfect in size. I stamped the image first in sepia, and a second time in black and white. I used Copics to color the girl and then cut her out and adhered her over the sepia image. I stamped the word "Wonder" and added three red crystal embellishments to finish the card. On the second ATC I stamped the image with white ink on black cardstock. I stamped the image a second time in red ink. I cut out the children and adhered them to the black cardstock. In both cases the ATC was quite easy to make. The images really speak for themselves.

No comments: