September 5, 2017

ABC Fun


Hello, Avril here with your weekly inspiration,  and this week, as the schools are starting a new school year here in the UK, I thought I'd do a fun 'Back to School' card.

I've used a piece of under paper as my base which has lots of different spray residue, and stamped the girls from Think and Wonder.  I also stamped them onto white card, and fussy cut and applied over the base stamped image.

I stamped the splats and coffee ring from the Grunge Elements with coloured Distress inks for extra interest, before stamping one of  the quotes from Think and Wonder.

If you get a chance to create using your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps, please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we'd love to see them.

Have a great week,
Avril Bailey  :  Designer


No comments: