June 7, 2016

Farmers Boy


Hello, Avril here with my weekly Tuesday post and today I'm showcasing Stamps from  Harvest and Grunge Elements, both available from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I used Kraft card for my base,  stamped the speckles and splats with Vintage photo DI and then used White Gesso to stamp the rings stains.  My sunshine panel was again stamped with the speckles before using Squeezed lemonade through a stencil.  My farmers boy was stamped with Black Versafine and distressed with Vintage photo DI, matted and layered onto corrugated card and a piece of burlap for extra texture.  The wonderful quote by Robert Louis Stevenson, was stamed with Potting Soil Archival and heat set with Clear EP.

As a contrast, I coloured the 'harvest' with Distress Markers.

The June ' Show Us Your Art'  challenge is now open, so why not ink up your Artistic Outpost stamps and create a project to show us.  One lucky random winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to spend at Our Daily Bread Designs.

Designer:  Avril Bailey

No comments: