April 29, 2016

I Had Rather Be On My Farm!

Here we have another Friday and so I am here to share with you a little gardening tag using the Seed Packets Background, Harvest and Grunge Elements stamps from the March New Release. Just a reminder that there is only a couple of days left to join in the April "Show Us Your AO Art" challenge, so hurry up!
I using a black tag to start with and applied buttermilk paint to various Grunge Elements stamps and stamped on the background. Next I cut apart the Seed Packets Background stamps which were inked over in Antique Linen, Old Paper and Gathered Twigs, spritzed on some water and Walnut Stain. The young man from Harvest was masked off and the background inked with Antique Linen and a little watercoloring of the suspenders using Faded Denim.

Next the George Washington sentiment from Harvest was inked over and cut apart. What a great sentiment and one I certainly believe in!

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for visiting today!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work in Progress


2 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful Terry, love those seed packet stamps! Deb xo

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice vintage effect, xoxo.