February 4, 2016

Loved

This week I am showcasing the Think and Wonder stamp set from Artistic Outpost available from Our Daily Bread Designs.
I had the circular ink blending tools on my desk from a previous project and thought this was a perfect time to use them on my card.
A simple process of using the circular ink blending tool to stamp various colours onto the background and then adding white circles using a white pigment ink pad and a sponge dauber. I highlighted the focal image with a black circle of paint which I applied with a lid from one of my products.
I also added delicate splatters of paint along with scratchy black paint lines using an old credit card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Just lovely - the bubbly background and the tinting on the faces - beautifully done.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

I Adore this card, Tracy!! There's a Bokeh effect going on and I just love it! I completely love your paint lid circle to highlight those darling kids!! Consider this LOVED! :) XOXO-Shari