January 7, 2016

Go Team Accordion

Welcome to my weekly post for Artistic Outpost.
Today I am showcasing the Go Team stamp set. I opted for cool greys this week, painting the background with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Medium Grey Value 6 and Dark Grey Value 3, blending the colours with a baby wipe and then drying with a heat tool. I added a touch of shading to the edges of the card with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.
This is the reverse of the accordion, once again painted with the DecoArt Fluid Arylics.
I love the Black stamping against the grey backdrop with the touches of white.
With this panel I masked of the image and stamped three times, adding a painty circle around the imagery adding a touch of white Gelato to the circle for added shading and highlights. I also added a few delicate splatters of DecoArt Titanium White Fluid Acrylic.
Touches of paint have been added to incorporate scratchy lines in Titanium White and Carbon Black Fluid Acrylics.
Once again I have spotlighted the focal imagery using a painted circle using the lid from one of my products and Titanium White Fluid Acrylic; adding shading with a white Gelato.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x



4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Completely brilliant - love the greys and those wonderful white circles framing images and drawing the eye.
Alison x

Deb said...

Saw this great card on your blog Tracy, love it! Deb xo

Juliz Design Post said...

Wow Tracy, what a wonderful design. So striking and great arrangement.
Julie x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks so much ladies, much appreciated. Tracy x