Pages

▼

July 16, 2015

Spring's greatest joy!

Today is my weekly post for Artistic Outpost and today I am showcasing the fabulous Springtime stamp set.
I created an aperture in the centre of my card to showcase the fabulous imagery. I applied some scribbles of drawing gum to the centre and allowed to dry. I then coloured the central area with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and also added a touch of Brilliant Red Brusho, spritzed lightly with water and dried with my heat tool. I then rubbed away the drawing gum to reveal the white scribbles, love this technique!
I stamped the two children with Black Archival Ink, masked off the image and then stamped the ornate fence.
I added a few delicate splatters of Fired Brick Distress Paint for a further layer of interest and also included the fabulous sentiment from the Springtime stamp set. Scratchy paint lines have also been added for a touch of texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the design! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great project, love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springs greatest joy, indeed!! This is a fabulous card, Tracy!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated it may take a moment for them to appear on our blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment!