July 5, 2015

Be You

Hello There & Happy Sunday!  It's me Shari and I'm going to keep today's post really short as it's still the 4th of July holiday weekend here in the U.S.--I'm sure there are lots of fun activities and celebrations that need to be finished up before the weekend is out! 


So, for today, I've got this 10 minute card using a minimum of supplies and one image from the Wander & Dream stamp set.  This is a more modern, Andy Warholish-like version of my "Be Yourself" card I shared last month.


 I picked out several different colors of card stock and stamped 'Annie' onto each with Watering Can Archival.  I punched out each image with my 1 3/4" square punch and inked the sides. 


I adhered all of the squares onto a panel of white card stock with double-backed tape and adorned 'Annie in the center' with a mirrored star and a chit chat sticker. 


I inked the edges of the finished panel with Watering Can Archival and mounted onto a white card base.  TA-DAAA!  Really--It's a 10 minute card and great for any occasion!!  I Love That!! 

Thanks so much for taking a little time out of your weekend to stop by!  Tomorrow is the first Monday of the month--you know what that means?!  Product Focus time!!  Come on back and join us tomorrow for our July Product Focus DT Blog Hop to see which Artistic Outpost stamp category we created with! 

See you tomorrow!! 


Designer:  Shari Trumbull


No comments: