June 4, 2015

A Gentleman is always that: A Gentle Man

Today I am showcasing the Hats Background and the Hat's Off stamp sets from Artistic Outpost.
The background has been coloured with Distress Inks, applying Broken China Distress Ink through a layering stencil and then applying Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to the edges of the card for definition. I have also added a touch of background stamping for further interest.
I die cut the pocket watch from white card and added four layers to give dimension and then cut an aperture from the top die cut using the sized ovals from Sizzix. I coloured the top pocket watch with Broken China Distress Ink and then flicked with water. I also included a touch of background stamping.
I stamped the focal image with Potting Soil Archival Ink and added a piece of Mica over the top along with a numbered brad coloured with Alcohol Inks.
I stamped the sentiment onto white card with Archival Ink and sponged the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
I die cut two circles from white card and added hats to each die cut piece using the Hat's Background stamp set. I coloured each circle with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and added natural twine for added texture.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, Tracy!! XO-Shari