March 26, 2015

Birds Of A Feather


I am showcasing my favourite, the BIRDS OF A FEATHER stamp set, adding the focal image to a heart easel. The background of my card has been coloured with Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean Distress Inks and I have included two further die cut hearts to the background.
The gorgeous bird image has been stamped with Potting Soil Archival Ink and I have added a monocle for added interest, along with remnant rubs.
I also added die cut pieces of chicken wire using Tim Holtz Mixed Media thinlits die along with die cut hearts covered with embossing powders and a touch of rusty wire for added texture and interest. I also added Chitchat stickers coloured with Distress Ink.
FLY has been die cut from mountboard using the Wordplay die and again covered with Wendy Vecchi embossing powders. I also added random stamping to the background using the background stamp from the Birds Of A Feather stamp set.
I actually feel like Spring is around the corner here in the UK and I am really looking forward to spending time in the garden along with all the wildlife it attracts.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x

No comments: