February 26, 2015

Wonderland Collage


I am showcasing the fabulous WONDERLAND COLLAGE stamp set on an accordion which I brayered with Broken China Distress Paint, using a light touch to leave some of the white areas exposed.
I stamped the rabbit image onto the background using black Archival Ink and added splattters of Fired Brick Distress Paint to the background along with painted circles using the top of a lid from my desk. I love the pop of red against the pale blue backdrop.
I added Alice to the central panel along with a die cut heart which I painted red to coordinate with the red splatters and painty circles.
The clock face from the stamp set has been stamped on the last page of my accordion and for added interest I also included Game Spinners, die cut painted heart and more splatters of paint. I also included a Remnant Rub "a little story".

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x



1 comment:

jan metcalf said...

Love the blue and red together! Awesome card!