February 24, 2015

Friendship Never Melts Away


Hi there!  Lisa here today, with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog.  This week, my card uses stamp from the Skating Emporium stamp set.  I die cut the pattern paper circle panel from the rectangle piece using the smallest circle die from the ODBD Circle Ornaments die set, masked the image with Eclipse Tape, as I wanted to omit the words, then stamped on the die cut panel.  I layered the stamped panel on a Black circle that was die cut using the smallest circle from the ODBD Matting Circles die set.  Using a SAMJ, I added the sentiment.  The sweet children are stamped on scraps of pattern paper, cut out and sponged, then adhered with glue dots.  Using additional scraps of pattern paper, I die cut the fish tail using the ODBD Pennant Die.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Artistic Outpost Monthly Design Team Blog Hop!

Designer - Lisa Somerville