January 7, 2015

Hero in your own Story


Hi there, Lisa here with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog.  This week, my card uses the Paperboy, Generation Redux and Ephemera Backgrounds stamp sets.

All images are stamped in Black, I used a SAMJ to add the "post card" script from Ephemera Backgrounds and a portion of the building from the Paperboy set to the pattern paper panel.  Holding the Ledger stamp in my hand, I randomly stamped bits of it onto the larger pattern paper panel. The background behind the paperboy was stamped using a stamp from the Generation Redux set, being careful not to ink up the guys from that stamp.  I stamped the paperboy onto Vanilla card stock, then added color using Distress Inks, cut him out and adhered him over the stamped background.

There's still plenty of time to play along with the Show Us your AO Art Challenge, click here for more details!  We would love to see what you've been creating with AO stamps!

Thanks for stopping by!

Designer - Lisa Somerville


No comments: