December 26, 2014

Wish!

Happy day after Christmas and I hope your time with family and friends was wonderful in all ways! Today I am sharing a tag using that great sentiment from MidWinter, which worked perfectly for me to finish Tim's December tag of 2014. Before I start, there is only a few days left to join in the December's "Show Us Your AO Art" challenge, so hurry up!
The tag background was inked with sprays and spritzed with water. Frosted film was then embossed, shaded and raised areas touched with white paint. The sentiment was stamped in blue and clear embossed and then cut apart.
Next the movers and shapers word was cut and ODBD Vintage Labels Die was used to cut a nice frame. Love that! This was then shaded and touches of white paint added and a glittery oval added to the opening. Finished off with some glittery deer and greens!
Thank you for stopping by and I will see you in 2015!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: