December 4, 2014

BELIEVE

Today I am showcasing the fabulous MidWinter stamp set from Artistic Outpost.
This year I have really enjoyed creating rustic Christmas cards and continue today with the same theme. The background has been created by die cutting Tim Holtz Snowflake from white card and using the aperture as a stencil. I applied Gathered Twigs Distress Ink over the stencil and then added touches of Picket Fence Distress Paint to the stencilled snowflakes to add to the snowy feel.
I stamped the reindeer with Potting Soil Archival Ink, masking off the first image before stamping the next two. I also added more stencilled snowflakes and touches of background stamping. I also included a let it snow Word Band for added interest, applying Picket Fence Distress Paint to the band along with rustic twine. I also included a mini tag attached with a jump ring and coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink along with a Chitchat sticker for added interest.
Snowflakes die cut from white card have also been added, applying touches of Distress Ink to the edges of the snowflakes to add to the rustic charm. I have also added random stamping to the larger of the snowflakes.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you are enjoying the start of the festive season.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card - I love a neutral colour palette for Christmas cards.
Wishes
Lynne