August 28, 2014

Joyeux Noel

Time for my weekly post for Artistic Oupost and this week I am continuing with the SNOWY WOODS plate.
I die cut an oval from white card, brayered the card with Broken China and Fired Brick Distress Inks and then embossed the background with an embossing folder, highlighting the texture with wax.
The focal image has been stamped with Black Archival ink onto a brayered background and I have also added Joyeux Noel to the bottom of the oval. A mini tag has been added with repeat stamping of the sentiment.
I die cut a poinsettia from red card, bent to add movement and also added wax to the tips along with twine and died seam binding.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


1 comment:

Anneke said...

Beautiful Christmaseiland card. Your background is wonderful too.
Thanks for showing Anneke.