April 2, 2014

Bathing Beauties Believe!

Happy Wednesday to all of you! Today I am sharing with you a tag using the Bathing Beauties from "Boardwalk" and "Quotes and Quotables" which I think combine together beautifully!
This started with a large tag that was painted black and then I cut a piece of manila card stock to size. The sentiment and bathing beauties were stamped in black Archival and the ladies were masked before the background stamping and inking occurred.
I totally believed these ladies were just perfect for that sentiment and the "believe" was a perfect fit for the key! Added a little black paint through a stencil and flicked on some water.
The tag was finished off with some inked dyed cheesecloth, a Boardwalk ticket and a few seashells.
Thank you so much for visiting today and hope your month is starting off wonderfully!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Loved this when I saw it on your blog Terry, the sentiment still makes me giggle!

Words and Pictures said...

An absolute stunner, Terry - it's delicate, summery, funny - plus it has that beautiful net! I love it!
Alison xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Totally FABULOUS! Your background is wonderful - so subtle but interesting - great masking and the seashells and fibers are the perfect finisher!

Hugs,
Linda