March 5, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Wednesday to you! Well today is our anniversary and I am going to share the tag/card I made for my hubby! This was quite fun from start to finish! Speaking of "start," the new monthly referral program for March is just beginning, so come on and get those AO stamps inky.
The first thing I did was to ink up some manila and then Distress Ink it and stamp the bottle, from the Apothecary set and the sentiment from Typography, using Coffee Archival and cut this out! The 31 label was stamped using Coffee and Olive Archival and then clear embossed. Obviously some Spritz and Flick action took place.
After I inked, stamped and cut out the clock from Whimsical Melange , I used Tim's pocket watch movers and shapers, which was inked Peeled Paint and Rock Candy crackled and when dried, Inked over with Walnut Stain.
The tag background was done using a stencil and Peeled Paint Distress Ink, splattered and then inked over the entire tag with various shades of brown. Bits of stamping here and there for a finish! Since I decided I would take this tag and add it to a card, I also embossed using a Cuttlebug folder and hit up the raised areas with a darker color. The rest of the stamps for the background are from SteamPunk.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful finish to the week!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you, Terry... What a great tag - the crackle on the pocket watch, the quote on the bottle, and all those lovely words floating amongst the rays in the background - it's fab!
Alison x

Redanne said...

Happy Anniversary from me too. Your tag is fabulous Terry and I bet hubby thought so too! Anne xx

Connie Fossenier said...

Terry thanks for the awesome tutorial and love love the clock..very grunge and chic...
connie paxman