March 14, 2014

Adventure

Hi there!  Suzz here.

I am sharing a fun collage of images from the French Flight plate.
My background was created on a gelli plate with a mix of teals, green and tan paints and a clock stencil.  After hat had dried I stamped the images using brown ink on tissue paper and decoupaged them with the torn edges to the painted background.  I stamped the words on a piece of the same background and cut them out and attached them to the front of the card.

Products: French Flight, Charles and Amelia, Ephemera Backgrounds

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

2 comments:

Annie said...

A wonderful make Suzz...I adore your background and collages images etc

TFS and enjoy your weekend too
Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

Love how the background has come out as a wonderful map - gorgeous stamping. Love this!
Alison x