February 16, 2014

Laughter, Inspiration and Dreams

Lots of fun stenciling and embossing going on here with a wonderful chalkboard sentiment from the Chalkboard Wisdom plate.  Chalkboard style is so popular right now and this plate has so many great chalkboard style sentiments to choose from.

I made this pretty tag with several left overs from a previous project this week.  I started with pink and green distress stains blotting up left overs with a tag that I had set aside for later use.  Then I stenciled on Worn Lipstick distress ink with the Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil and clear embossed it.  Next I stenciled the leaves with a Dyan Reaveley stencil with Mowed Lawn distress ink and clear embossed it.  The flower was left over from a project earlier this week.  The sentiment was stamped with white craft ink and when dry I smeared a little chalk dust over it to make it look more realistic.  It was finished off with glittered On the Edge butterflies.

Thanks for taking time out of your weekend to stop by!

Designer:  Linda Coughlin
The Funkie Junkie

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, it's just Spring on a tag - a delight, Linda!
Alison xx