January 25, 2014

Genius Mail Art



I don’t seem to tire of mail art. I love taking ordinary things and turning them into a piece of art. I used a plain manila mailing envelope as my background and went to town with Distress Stains and gesso. I used several images from my Steampunk stamp plate to be the focal point as well as one from the London Underground plate. I embossed them both with black soot Distress Powder. I layered my images and then added some more drippy ink. The background was then randomly stamped with the Ephemera Backgrounds plate. I completed the envelope with a flower and some Stickles. Thank you for popping by. Don’t forget to join in the January Referral Program.


Designer - Kate Yetter

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

And I never tire of seeing your amazing mail art, Kate - gorgeous!
Alison x