December 21, 2013

Snowman Ornament

It is getting closer to Christmas. My tree has a few bare spots so I decided to use our new Chalkboard Christmas plate to spruce up my tree. I started out with two chipboard die cuts that I layered to add depth. I covered both in paper and then covered them in a light wash of gesso. I added a die cut frame and some flowers. I stamped one chipboard background with the 25th stamp from the Chalkboard Christmas plate.  I added more gesso and then sprayed with some green. I stamped the snowman in the center of the frame. I then layered on more gesso, distress paint and stamping from the Background Elements plate. I added an eyelet at the bottom and attached some bakers twine and vintage mini Christmas balls.

Designer - Kate Yetter

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

He's so sweet, and your ornament looks wonderful amongst the branches, Kate!
Alison x