December 26, 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and BEST WISHES for 2014.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support during 2013.
To celebrate Christmas I have created a card using the Artistic Outpost Snowy Woods Plate. The background of my card has been created with Distress Stains Tarnished Brass and Antiqued Bronze. I have also added a poinsettia using Kraft Glassine again adding touches of Distress Stain to the Poinsettia to coordinate with my backdrop.
This has been my favourite image to use this year. I have added the image to an ornate frame die cut from black card adding Distress Stain to the edges of the frame. I have also added white pencil crayon to his beard.
I also added background stamping using the Ephemera Background plate and I also included a Christmas Word Band.

Enjoy the festive season. Thanks for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 

2 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is gorgeous. I am definitely going to try this today.
Happy New Year
susan s

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant tag!
Alison x