December 19, 2013

Christmas Traditions

I took inspiration from Tim's 12 tags of 2013 for today's card.
I decided to create a card and combine this with my AO DT piece. The background is created with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I swiped the inkpad across my background and then spritzed with water and then added the stencilling using Tim's Harlequin stencil using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. I distressed the edges and added Potting Soil Archival Ink around the edges for definition.
I have used my favourite image from Artistic Outpost from the Snowy Woods Plate and added him to a bauble which I have coloured with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. I also added some random stamping using the Ephemera Backgrounds plate. Chitchat stickers have also been used to add 'Christmas Traditions' to my card.
My poinsettia is a little different from Tim's in that I added more layers for a fuller poinsettia, I love it.
Thanks so much for stopping by

Designer: Tracy Evans

3 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Gorgeous x

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! I love the softness of the flower and background.

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious - already left a lot of love over at yours!!
Alison x