November 22, 2013

Christmas Tags

Happy Friday!  Suzz Here.

 With Thanksgiving being later this year all of our holiday preparations will be happening in a smaller time frame.  I decided to create a few tags for the holidays with the new Christmas Chalk plate.

 I stamped the background of my kraft tag with the Let it Snow using green ink.  I then added the cute snowman from the Frosty & Friends plate.

The pink tag using a kraft background smeared with white paint.  The sentiment was stamped with pink ink and accented with a touch of tulle and pink accents.

The last tag just uses white embossing on a kraft tag.  I added a touch of doodling with a white gel pen.

Each tag was quick and easy to create a quick way to stock up on tags for gifts for the holidays.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

1 comment: