August 30, 2013

Go Together

Happy Friday! Suzz here. The new release has so many fun sentiments and frames that can be used to mix an mingle with the existing Artistic Outpost sets.


 I used the new Chalk It Up plate and the Chalkboard Wisdom to create a vintage canvas.  I added the girls from the Paperboy plate inside a frame from the Chalk It Up Plate.  The bunting is from the Cowgirl Strength plate. 

I spent some time mixing the colors of mists over the background of a canvas board. I mixed in the elements of lace, buttons, doilies and stamped images.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek



















3 comments:

PetraB said...

This is such an inspiring piece and it all blends in so well.

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous Suzz! I love this vintage collage. It truly showcases AO's versatility. Bravo!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collage Suzanne! Thanks for the inspiration!