August 10, 2013

British Tea Canvas


Cheerio, and welcome to Artistic Outpost. Kate here today and I am sharing my latest canvas.  I started out with a burlap canvas and used a stencil and some texture paste. After it was dry, I added various colors of acrylic and metallic paint. I went over a few areas with some gold Perfect Pearls which adds some lovely shimmer. My tea cups and leaves are die cuts. I stamped on the teacups using my London Underground stamp plate. I love this set! I finished off with some fabric flowers. Go craft and don’t forget to join in our August Referral Challenge

Designer - Kate Yetter

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So sweet... love the layers of elements, and gorgeous delicate colour palette!
Alison x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and lady-like!Keep Calm & Carry on is one of my all-time fav sentiments and I got to explain the British WWII campaign about it to someone this weekend (she bought one of my KC&CO tags!)More inspiration to include my KC&CO stamps! Thank you for sharing, Kate!