April 3, 2013

Days Long Ago

Happy Wednesday to you all!  When I look at these lovely vintage images from the new "Paperboy" release, I can't help but think of days less hectic and when the paperboy was a neighbor and peddling a bicycle!  Oh no, I am really dating myself! 
This tag was one of the five I created when my stamps arrived and am happy to share this with you today.  He has been long waiting to come out on display and was stamped in Archival Sepia, masked and then stamped the buildings and masked.
The background is a combination of Rusty Hinge, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo.  This was a fairly quick tag to make and now that I have the masks! 

This is the beginning of a new month and that means the new "April Referral Program," so hope to see you join in.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Designer:  Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

6 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is absolutely wonderful, Terry! I particularly love how the paperboy seems to be really standing out in the foreground - is that because you have masked him? It works really well. I must ask though, were you around at this time, are you really 113 years old (running to hide now!),

Lucy x

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely masking against that fab inky background, and I love that topping too!
Alison x

Yvonne Garner said...

Love this Terry! The inky background and your flawless masking have created an awesome tag. Bravo!

Ginger said...

I have just had this set of stamps arrive. They are sitting on my desk screaming at me "use us". Thank you for the inspiration. x

Netty said...

Terrific tag Terry....are you sure you haven't worn those fab stamps out yet.........lol Hugs Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Terry, love the colours on this one. My set has just arrived so I have got to find time to use it now. Got a workshop today and another on Saturday so busy prepping at the moment. Hope your week is going well.
Hugs Brenda xox