January 18, 2013

Shimmery Stars

Happy Friday!  Suzz here.   How about a little sparkle, glitz and glam to kick off your weekend?

I mixed images from the Artistic Outpost Picture Star and Auld Lang Syne to create a shimmery tag.  I was thinking of old time movies full of Hollywood glamor. 

I cut two tags one in black and a slightly smaller version in white.  I edged the white tag with silver krylon pen.  I die cut multiple stars and stars within stars from some glitter paper and white cardstock.  I stamped the dancing lady and the gentlemen using black ink onto the stars.  I framed the images with the stars cut from silver paper.  I edges the silver stars with the krylon pen as well.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it up and mounted it on black.  I stamped a series of the stars and cut them out.  I layered a filmstrip sticker in the background and assembled the tag.  I splattered a series of crystals in the background.

Hope you have a festive weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great tag Suzz, love the images showcased in the stars and the touch of bling with the silver. Tracy x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh how sleek and smart - very 1920s!
Alison x

Terry said...

Love the glitz and glam in this Star of a tag! Gorgeous! Yeap, my black/glass glitter managed to land on the carpet yesterday, so I am starting the weekend early with a shine!

lilscrappers said...

mmm, love the 20's vibe and glam :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

The black, white and silver make a stunning combination that just oozes glamor. Terrific work with this plate - a star studded winner!

Hugs,
Linda