December 19, 2012

Live the Life you Dreamed



Stamps - Artistic Outpost Cowgirl Strength, Kudzu Kafe
To create my card, I stamped the Cowgirl from Cowgirl Strength in Black on a Manilla Tag, masked the image then set out to create the background. I used Acrylic Paints (Red/Yellow/Blue) on a Gelli Arts Plate, pressing down the Paradise Stencil into the paints before pressing down my stamped panel into the plate.  After removing the stamped panel from the Gelli Plate, I removed the Eclipse Tape, then colored the image with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils.  I repeated the Gelli Plate paint process on a larger panel to place under the stamped image panel.  The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost Kudzu Kafe plate.

Designer - Lisa Somerville

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous fiery colours, and what great toothy frames! Perfect sentiment for her!!
Alison x