October 7, 2012

She's a Star

Good Sunday morning to you all.  Linda back here with you to share another card I made for the newly released Picture Star plate.  I wanted sepia tones to set off my young star for this piece and backed her up with a piece of newsprint paper from Graphic 45 (ancient and hoarded, been in my stash for years).  I framed her up with a cabinet card frame that I embellished with embossing and actually created the flower by stamping the floodlights stamp in sepia and then die cutting it with the Tattered Pinecones die.  I stamped some stars from the set in the corners and stamped the lights-camera-action on to a mini label.  I know its a simple card, but I was pleased with the design and the colors - just another fun way to use this newly released plate.

Linda Coughlin, Guest Designer

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely, subtle colours... she looks so full of hopeful expectation, and the flower is just fab!
Alison x