June 10, 2012

Diesel Punk Angel

Hi friends of Artistic Outpost!  Linda Coughin here.  I'm happy to be able to share with you a card I made a few months ago when the Diesel Punk plate was released.  It's one of my favorites - I just love this little Diesel Punk kid whom I turned into an angel for this card.  His Grungeboard wings have Vintage Photo Distress Embossing powder applied for a nice rusty look that goes along with the rusted enamel technique I used on the motorcycle/side car panel.  All images and the sentiment are from the Diesel Punk plate.  I wonder how fast our guardian angel can fly?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Linda Coughlin, Guest Designer

5 comments:

Candy C said...

Linda, this is such a cute card! This Diesel Punk plate is adorable. Your rusted enamel background with the motorcycles and sidecars stamped on it really looks cool against the plaid background. And...I totally love your sentiment! <3 Candy

Ineke said...

Great card. Nice lay-out. I like the colors. Greetings Ineke

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous Linda, yet another fabulous layout and I love your rusted enamel, works wonderfully with these images. A beauty. Tracy x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Those wings and that rust are absolutely perfect and fabulous!!!!

K said...

love the vintage look of this card! great work!