May 31, 2012

HELLO

I decided to have a go at a stepper card to showcase the Secretary Pool plate from Artistic Outpost.
I also wanted to try a different colour palette which was determined by some old BasicGrey papers I had in my collection and I'm loving the pale lemon and grey colour combination.
I used the alphabet background stamp from the set to stamp HELLO which I then cut out and added to the edge of the card.  I also added the alphabet background in its entirety to the back section along with the pencil images which were stamped with Archival Ink onto the lemon card stock.
I then added the typewriter, telephone and background stamp to the front of my card along with a couple of coordinated paperclips and words from the Chitchat stickers.  To complete I added the stamped pencil images randomly around my card before adhering all my pieces to complete the design.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Guest Artist: Tracy Evans

2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love this Tracy! So many elements and a fabulous background!

Yvonne Garner said...

So cool Tracy! Always wanted to learn how to make one of these. Well done! Best, Yvonne