have used the vintage cabinet card die and the mini cabinet die to cut
out the centre. I have added two layers to give more dimension and to
frame my stamped floral images.
flowers have been stamped and embossed with white embossing powder and
then the same image stamped with Archival Ink adding more layers of
interest. I have added white highlights to the flowers in the
background with a gel pen. I have stamped the butterfly and coloured
with broken china ink and added FLY to jump rings and added to the
butterflies body. For more dimension I have cut the mini tattered
florals from an old book and coloured with broken china ink, adding
buttons to the centre. I
have stamped the sentiment with Archival Ink, cut out, sponged the
edges with vintage photo and added to the top centre of my aperture.