April 21, 2012

An Impulse To Soar In Paris!


Happy Saturday AO lovers! I made this tag for the Design Team Blog Hop this month!!! Our challenge was to use the Paris Exposition stamp set. I decided to break away from my regular products and go bright with Dylusions Ink Sprays. I wasn't even sure that this stamp set could go bright instead of vintage chic looking, but I think it looks great. I think you can take anything vintage and classy and mix it up with trendier things. It adds more variety and interest.
I sprayed two separate tags with the inks. On one I stamped all my background images in coordinating Distress Ink, and on the other I stamped my main images in Jet Black Archival, along with the sentiment from Quote & Quoteables.  I cut those out and placed them on the other tag. 
I hope you you break away from your usual way of using AO stamps and try something different with them. Variety is the spice of life! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anita Houston, Guest Designer

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Lovely tag! You are an artist. TFS
Hugs, Jess

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I love how fresh and fun this tag is with the bright colored sprays! You have really given an entirely new slant to the use of these stamps! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Yvonne Garner said...

Breathtaking, colorful take on thiese classic images. Gorgeous! Bravo! Yvonne