April 26, 2012

"If You Obey All The Rules You Miss All The Fun"

Today's card uses the fabulous SECRETARY POOL from Artistic Outpost.
I've used backing papers from an old selection of Basic Grey, I love the grey and lemon tones, something a little different from my normal choice. The top edge has been punched and I have added stamped pencils to one side of my card.  My typewriter has been stamped onto lemon paper and cut out adding the sentiment from the QUOTE & QUOTABLES set. Alphabet brads have been added for a little more interest and dimension.

I have cut tickets from grey card using Tim's Ticket Strip die adding the alphabet background to one strip and the text background to the other along with some film strip ribbon and a stamped pencil. I have attached a hinge clip to one side of my card adding a pen nib attached with jump rings. My decorated piece has then been added to core'dinations card and sanded around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Guest Artist: Tracy Evans

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I love how you can use those office stamps in such a variety of ways Tracy. Another of your fabulous designs.
hugs {brenda} xox

Jessica said...

Love it!I think I need to get the ticket die! TFS
Hugs, Jess

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous piece Tracy! Love how you used the ticket strips!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love what you did with these satamps!