March 30, 2012

Flower Market Altered Book

Happy Friday!


I love the new release and am thrilled we can share our projects using the new plates.  The flowers and butterflies in the Flower Market and had me inspired creating a variety of projects.

My first project was to try an altered book. The images were all stamped on white cardstock and colored with watercolor pencils and a water brush.  The book was smeared with white acrylic paint and sponged with brown dye ink to soften the text.

I used images from the Flower Market, Paris Exposition, and Neverland

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek


6 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely, Suzanne!

Lynn Stevens said...

This just blew me away Sue, Its FABULOUS!!!!!!

Netty said...

Gorgeous work, x

jo said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Brilliant and gorgeous...you can't beat that!

Heidi said...

This is glorious!