November 23, 2010

Snowflake Wonderland Ornament

For this fun holiday ornament, I started by running the piece of chipboard (that I saved from the packaging of a new pair of pajama pants) through my Cuttlebug with the Sizzix Ornate Frame Back #7.

Next I inked the edges of the chipboard with Memories Port Red Ink & then cut a piece of gorgeous snowflake paper from the Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa/Sweet Season Collections using the same Die Cut. I stamped two different snowflakes from Artistic Outpost's Snowy Woods in Port Red ink and then adhered the paper to the chipboard ornament with glue stick.

Once it was dry, I punched a hole through the top to tie my ribbon hanger and embellished with a stamped sentiment from the Snowy Woods set and punched snowflakes adorned with pearls and bling. I love these happy winter hues.

Guest Designer ~ Stephanie Severin

No comments: