October 22, 2010

A few more Masculine Cards

Yeah it's Friday! Suzz here.

Here are three cards I will be teaching in my class. I decided to create cards for men. I always find them so difficult to do. 

First I used the Old Grist Mill which is such a beautiful set. I had a hard time deciding which image to use.


Then I had to use the Cracker Jack set as my husband and son are both big fans. My son has played for the past ten years and my DH has coached.
 Last but not least, I wanted to play with the Steam Punk set and loved the idea of a travelling man. This card combines some of the fabulous Graphic 45 Steampunk paper and the AO Steampunk.


Stamps used: Artistic Outpost - SteampunkOld Grist Mill, Cracker Jack

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great masculine cards Sue, I'm sure your class attendees will love them!